Note: This morning (July 29) between approximately 7:30am and 10am ET, the main site at Strat-O-Matic.com will be undergoing maintenance to prepare for the start of pre-orders for the new summer Windows and Board game products. If you are already logged in to Strat-O-Matic 365, we expect you to be able to access your teams as normal, but there may be a period during the maintenance where you may not be able to login, so please plan accordingly.
In progress. Standings become final
after the games of Wednesday, Dec 31, 1969.
Standings will appear when this month's games start playing!
Goal and eligibility
The object of each monthly Challenge is to achieve the best total/score of the specified stat value/goal out of all Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 teams that play 162-game seasons starting in the given month, that finish with at least a .500 record. All Challenges require no explicit entry; all teams whose 162-game seasons (excluding Rookie leagues) start during a given calendar month are automatically considered for the Challenge for that month.
For example, the goal of the first Challenge (March 2019) is Team Stolen Bases, so whichever team steals the most bases over their full 162-game season (and has at least a .500 record) finishes in 1st place. Note that the standings are not final until the leagues that start their seasons on the last Monday of the month are completed (which in the case of the March 2019 Challenge is Friday, May 17).
There are 4 Prizes given out for each monthly challenge:
- 1st place: 3 Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 team credits + a Gold Challenge trophy*
- 2nd place: 2 Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 team credits + a Silver Challenge trophy*
- 3nd place: 1 Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 team credit + a Bronze Challenge trophy*
- Additionally, 1 team credit will be awarded to a randomly-chosen team among the 4th through 10th place finishers.
* - These trophies are placed into your Strat-O-Matic 365 Trophy Case.
Tiebreakers are, in order: 1) Winning percentage, 2) coin flip.